Sunday, March 24, 2013

Food Photos for Thought

Thank you Smart Phones and Instagram for making life a lot more colorful! At the butcher shop I am constantly taking pictures of bacon while the butcher boys eyeball me cautiously. In restaurants people are always snapping pictures of their artfully crafted plates and I am one of them. Some people find this annoying. I love it. We eat with our eyes first people!

Here are just some Food Photos for Thought from Las Vegas, NV.

This is my sister's Brew Board. We just finished a Belgian Saison together!

This photo just makes me happy! 

Patisserie Manon is like dreaming in French. We walked into the restaurant to grab some breakfast on Gal-entine's Day and this is what I see: gummy bears in apothecary jars, bright little gems of macaroons, skyscraper-like layer cakes, and breakfast. These are almost all my favorite things rolled into a one-stop. Glorious.

Hash House A Go Go: Twisted Farm Food Yes that is a sprig of rosemary in my biscuit. Perfect fuel before hiking in the Redrock Canyons.
This place is fantastic for breakfast, mostly because their Bloody Marys comes with a slice of bacon. Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment